Return & Warranty ,Refund Information for ALL PRODUCTS:
1. If you wish to return goods, you should notify ebikeonline.uk of your intention to do so within 14 days of you receiving the product.
You must contact the ebikeonline.uk Customer Services Team in order to initiate any return.
WAYS TO CONTACT US:
- Use the Return Form on our Website
- Email us: email@example.com
- Telephone us on 0121 454 7589
1. Speak to one of our team on the Live Chat Service, normally available 10 am to 9 pm and 7 Days a Week (limited availability during some weekends and the Xmas + New Year holiday period) Our operating hours are Monday – Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm.
2. In order to help facilitate the return of your unwanted item, you must email or use the Return Form on our website and receive confirmation reply for the return being authorised from the Customer Services Team at ebikeonline, which is vital to the returns process, as without this confirmation your return will not be accepted.
3. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new, not damaged’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, including any delivery costs. We will usually refund you in the same method of payment you paid for the goods, and a re-stock fee of £9.95 will be deducted from your refund for an unwanted item.
3.1. Unfortunately, goods that do not comply with this condition may be subject to a consequential loss cost which is highlighted in more detail in section 4 of this policy.
4. Upon receipt of the returned product, ebikeonline.uk shall inspect the item to confirm that it is unused and undamaged, and in the original packaging.
4.1. If you return an item that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging or otherwise not “as new”, then ebikeonline.uk shall not issue a full refund to the customer, and will ONLY refund the purchase price minus the costs of remedying the damage the item has sustained. In the case of where the cost of repair exceeds the actual cost of the item, this item will be deemed a “TOTAL LOSS” and no refund will be furnished to the customer.
Any damage incurred by improper usage, negligence or alterations will void your warranty. All Swegways are tested by our suppliers for quality and workmanship before shipping.
5. In the unlikely event that your item arrives faulty or damaged in transit; we will happily exchange this for a replacement item, or issue you with a full refund/credit, as long as you have contacted us WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
What should I do if I need to return an unwanted item to you?
We feel that you should be totally satisfied with your purchase from EBikes Online. If, however, you wish to return an item as unwanted then you can return it to us within 14 days of purchase. Please note that we require you to contact us by email and quote your order number and reasons for return prior to sending the item back. Please see below for important details on the condititon of an unwanted item return.
When can I return an item?
If you want to return an unwanted item, the item must be unused, in its original condition and suitable for resale (the items must be in an “as new” condition and in the original packaging including labels, stickers, additonal accessories etc.). If reasonable care has not been taken of the item prior to our receipt, resulting in damage or deterioration of the goods or packaging then a charge will be applied for the reduction in value. The item must be accompanied by the invoice with details of the reason for return stated. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us; we, therefore, suggest that you use a secure method of delivery e.g. signed delivery. The customer is responsible for any delivery charges incurred for the return of an unwated item. Remember, all packaging must be undamaged so please do not tape up packaging or write on it as this will make it unacceptable, this particularly applies to any boxed item, the box must not be used as external packaging!
In the unlikely event that an item is faulty then you may return it for repair within the period of warranty. Faults arrising from poor/improper use are excluded from this returns policy. If a returned item is found not to have any manufacturing faults after testing then it will be the customer’s responsibility to pay the return delivery cost or the cost of return if we have arranged for a courier to collect, this will be deducted from any refund. Any product found to be faulty within the first 30 days of purchase will be exchanged for the same product, or spare component parts will be supplied, but these items cannot be refunded.
Should in the unlikely event that we send a wrong item to you then we will at our expense, either arrange a courier collection or supply a pre paid postage label to you to enable you to return the incorrect item to us. Once we have received the item back we will issue you a replacement item. Should you need an expedited service we can issue a charged replacment item and credit you once we have received the wrong item back. Just get in contact with us and we can discuss these options with you.
Damaged in transit
Please check your purchase upon arrival. If you notice any damage to the packaging please sign for it as damaged and notify us within 48 hours if there is an issue with the item. At our expense, we will either arrange a courier collection or supply a pre paid postage label to you to enable you to return the damaged item to us. Once we have received the item back we will issue you a replacement item. Should you need an expedited service we can issue a charged replacement item and credit you once we have received the damaged item back. Just get in contact with us and we can discuss these options with you. We can also supply replacement parts to you in certain circumstances.
Return Postage costs
We are not able to refund the cost of postage (both the original delivery charge and return postage) unless the item is faulty in the first 30 days. If you would like to request reimbursement for postage applied to any incorrectly advertised, damaged or faulty items then just get in touch with us via email. For Faulty Items we will either arrange for a courier to collect the item from you at our cost or provide you a prepaid returns label.
When will I receive a refund?
The customer can expect to receive the refund of the cost for the item within two weeks of us receiving the item (assuming satisfaction with the condition of the product).
To speak to someone about a return, please give us a call on 0121 454 7589
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
EBikes / EBikes Online / Foldable EBikes
Owing to the nature of the Ebikes itself, we at ebikeonline.com are acutely aware that these items will require technical attention at some point during the time they are in your possession. Accordingly, we are pleased to furnish you with a 12-month warranty to protect you and allow you to protect your order.
We are confident that the warranty we provide is of a standard that even the manufacturers cannot compete with!
We are 100% focused on the following:
- You enjoying your product!
- You being able to rely on our stellar customer service;
- We also want you to feel secure in the knowledge that even though many companies will just be interested in getting you to buy their items, we at ebikeonline want you to rest easy in the knowledge that our aftercare service is there to take care of you and your board, long after you have made your purchase!
What is covered under warranty?
- Electrical malfunctions
- Manufacturing faults relating to the frame, chassis and wheels (does not include general wear and tear and damage caused by impact)
What is not covered?
- General wear and tear
- Scratching to the frame
- Damage to the hardware, electronics or casing caused by impact
- Damage to the hardware, electronics or casing caused by dropping the ebike
- Any damage caused by collision or accident during use
- Damage to the hardware, electronics by water / liquid.
- Battery Pack in the ebike that has not been used and charged on a regular weekly basis, after 3 months from date of order.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event shall ebikeonline be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. Ebikeonline is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death.